Thursday, May 31, 2012

To Russia with Love: Shout Out to My International Piglets

I have just noticed that I have some readers in Russia... badass. So I want to give a shout out to all of my international piglets out there or should I say свиней, cerdos, grisar, schweine, prasata, porcs, i maiali! Thank you all for reading! In your honor I would like to post a few of my favorite foreign things (Sorry if your country isn't listed, but you could always send me some of your favorites to broaden my world). 


Sweden:
The Sounds. One of my favorite bands ever. This indie rock band can turn up the heat or take it slow, but whatever the pace their lead singer   Maja Ivarsson can break it down. 





France:
Jean Marc Levy. The most amazing hair stylist in the world! Jean Marc has been doing my hair for years and let me tell you he is the greatest thing to come out of France since crepes. Book an appointment with him at the Red Rock Salon in Las Vegas, NV.


Love him!
Italy:
La vita è bella. "Life is Beautiful". Written and directed by Roberto Benigni, this film will make you laugh, cry, and reconsider everything you thought was important in your life.
Life is Beautiful


And my Russian pizzimps:
Sochi Winter Olympics 2014. I'm headed your way guys! Only cool countries get to host the winter olympics. 

Nothing is hotter than a gold medal- Sochi 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me Pigs!