Wednesday, September 28, 2011

All Roads Lead to Youtube

Oh boy piglets it's been a long week, and I just realized I have to do laundry. Just another setback of college. ANYWAYS I was attempting to de-stress by listening to R&B and drinking chocolate milk and it just didn't work. I just couldn't shake the thoughts of.. stuff. Pointless, mindless, mundane stuff that is required of this so called illustrious college life. So I did what any person in their right mind would do when they need to get a grip: Youtube.


Here are some excellent vids to get you through Will Power Wednesday.




Malk by Julian Smith. One of his funnier videos besides Beached Whale.




Boys Will Be Girls by Harvard Sailing Team. AMAZING.
more amazing than ice cream. yes, it's possible. 


And now... my favorite video of all time


Jackie and Debra starring John Roberts. 
nuff.said


For all my film buff piggies or if those of you who don't have ADD need a nice break from the "real world", go to Netflix and watch Paper Moon. This 1973 Bogdanovich film is timeless, hilarious, and the connection between father-daughter costars Ryan O'Neal and Tatum O'Neal is amazing. It's about 102 minutes long so you could easily pretend to do math homework and some light reading while you watch. 
Snack recommendations: cheesy popcorn. Do it! Do it! Do it!




1 comment:

Follow Me Pigs!