Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Harry, David, and a Leopard Scarf

Ello Pig-let. I have two things for you to munch on today... 
As I moved from crescent lunge to warrior II in my yoga sesh this morning, I felt an oh too familiar rumble in my tummy: Hunger. My mind instantly flashed to a hometown food haven, Harry & David and their delicious assortment of munchies and crunchies. Why H&D you ask? I don't know, maybe it's the start of fall and I'm feeling nostalgic or maybe it's because I'm patiently awaiting a gift basket from home. Regardless, Harry & David are two names that should be in any Polished Piglet's black book. I'm sure many of you have seen their stores wedged somewhere between an Apple store and a Capital Grille, but their headquarters are located right in little Southern Oregon. Harry & David's repertoire consists of the world's greatest gift baskets filled with confections like Hand-Dipped Chocolate PearsPumpkin Pie CheesecakeChocolate Truffles, and not to mention the perfect combination of sweet and salty: Moose Munch. So piglets next time you go into downward dog and all you can think about is food, go get a chocolate dipped pear from Harry & David.



mmm' moose munch


The Second thing I have to offer this morning is an accessory I feel no girl should live without: a leopard scarf. It can go with pretty much anything, anytime, anywhere. Take your basic skinny jean-white T-shirt-flats combo, add a leopard scarf and you have gone from basic to stylish in one second. Wrap it tight around your neck with a black pea coat for winter. Tie it up in your hair for a funky look. AND because it's black and tannish brownish it can pretty much go with almost any color you wear. This is an item every piglet needs, just don't spill your curry on it. Check check ah check it outtt. (BTW check the links on the pictures!)


Chan Luu- Light Tortoise Cashmere and Silk Leopard Print Scarf 

Thanks Sienna for being perfect and rocking the LV leopard stole
ASOS Leopard Print Headscarf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me Pigs!